Painting animals on planes.


Yanni.
Originally uploaded by Lorenzana777
Imagine you've just won your own private jet! WOOT! Even better, they're going to let you customize it! Of course you want them to paint an animal on the side (who wouldn't?), and they give you the following. Which do you choose?
Panda. No question.
A lynx. Cool name, weird ears!
A starfish. That makes sense, right?
An LOLcat! I LOVE THOSE!
A majestic elk. Perfection.
A hippo. Who doesn't want a flying hippo?
A shark. Because I'm ferocious like that.
A komodo dragon. Not as cool as a regular dragon, but close enough.
Forget animals, paint Yanni!

This is definitely the most important feature of any customized private jet. I don't know if I can make up my mind!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jeff. This is Jenna. My blog is the one you stumbled across and left an uplifting comment. Anyway I wondered what might have led you to my blog and so I clicked on your profile. You are pretty cool yourself. :) I then wandered in to this blogsite and found myself taking your polls. I love it and I might have to start one for me. :) Anyway, on this question, I would paint a pig, because everything impossible happens when "Pigs fly." lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, good call! I was clicking on the interests in my profile to see who had similar interests and I think you and I both had the Book of Mormon listed as a favorite book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jeff, not jenna. hi jenna lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. Jenna, I should have said, I was blog-stalking you! (I promise I'm not a creeper.) (Shut up, Taren!)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love to the Ridiculous Polls, leave a comment!