Laughing to tears, a poll.


Laughing to Tears
Originally uploaded by ski_sarahjane
When was the last time you laughed to tears?
Two seconds before making this poll. (Ah, "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" how I miss you.)
Last week.
About a month ago.
A few months ago.
It's probably been a year.
Years ago.
I'm lame and have NEVER laughed to tears. (But by lame, I mean full of potential.)

I have probably laughed to tears during "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" at least 3 or 4 times in my life, let alone all the other times I've laughed to tears. I love it.

2 comments:

  1. if you have NEVER laughed to tears that is just plain sad. seriously - i feel bad for those people. my exsistence revolves around the times i laugh myself to tears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur. It is very sad, but I bet there are quite a few people who never have. I might cry for them right now! (I just randomly thought of a charity fund raising event for TWHNLTT (Those Who Have Never Laughed To Tears).)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love to the Ridiculous Polls, leave a comment!