A Serious Note From The Creator of Just Ridiculous Polls

Hi! Ok, so this isn't too serious.  I've decided that I feel like since I started with this blog as such a goofy concept full of really random polls that I've felt really limited in the type of polls I can put up.  Therefore, I've unofficially changed the name to Just a Bunch of Polls.  Don't you fret, those of you that for whatever reason actually enjoy the madness that has been this blog.  I'm only doing this as a way to free myself from ONLY doing ridiculous polls.  (Essentially I'm removing the "Just"-factor from it, but in unofficial-title-form I'm removing the ridiculous, but that element will still be there.)  Anyway, I'll include serious and my usual ridiculous polls now.  That's all I'm trying to say.  Don't hate me.  I don't know why I'm writing this as though I'm speaking to my dozens of followers.  I sure hope I don't lose my 5 followers!  Seriously, if any of you have suggestions, I'd love to hear 'em.  Ok... enough rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love to the Ridiculous Polls, leave a comment!