Important question for everyone...

What should I do with this blog?!  I have seriously burnt out on coming up with goofy polls for 2 people to respond to, and I don't have enough followers to justify continuing it on.  But I'm also not sure if I want to do these kinds of posts on Rand-o-mania, I think that might be the best solution though.  What do you, my loyal followers and any others think?

What should I do with this blog?
Leave it the way it is and randomly add new polls.
Merge it with Rand-O-Mania
Just quit with the polls altogether and put my energy into other stuff.
Just quit posting to it, but leave it as is.

2 comments:

  1. Uh oh. 50/50. This isn't helping at all! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check this every day at work. I know that is a sad commentary on what I do with my free time (please, let's not dwell on that). I must say I am surprised that YOU of all people are having a hard time coming up with random crap to poll people about. Step it up, Papa Ricks. And thanks for the entertainment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love to the Ridiculous Polls, leave a comment!