TELL ME! TELL ME WHERE I SHOULD GO!


Loyola Law School
Originally uploaded by greenbeangirl74
You see, it's a new year. So I've decided that I can renew my interest in Just Ridiculous Polls. However, I don't think I'm gaining much of a following what with my measly four followers. This upsets me. So because of all this, I want to start asking fairly normal poll questions... but still in a fairly ridiculous manner. For instance, today's poll. I'm really just asking which of these schools y'all think I should go to. But can you imagine if I was holding a gun to your head?! See? Ridiculous.
If someone had a gun to your head and demanded that you announce a law school for them to attend, what would be your reply?
College of William and Mary
Brigham Young University
Arizona State
University of Houston
George Mason University
University of Connecticut
University of Akron
Loyola Marymount University
University of Illinois
University of Utah
University of Cincinnati
Saint Louis University
Incidentally, I'm going to now talk a little bit about legal articles.  The law turned out to be a terrible direction to go with my career.  But now I'm doing some search engine optimization for a great side blog on my main blog about quitting law school.  Great stuff, huh?  This is likely never going to get read, and if you are reading this, then I'm sorry.  It is mostly just trying to set of Google's sensors for law related things.  Law blogs and law articles that offer legal advice about legal tips and services.  Are lawyers a good idea?  I don't know.  Let me know!  What?  Ok, bye.

1 comment:

  1. Although I hate BYU, my friend is going to BYU law. And you could meet her. And then go home with her to visit me in Boise. And if you did, maybe (just maybe) I would buy a season of Newsradio to watch when you come. Good luck! (And thanks for making my brother's Christmas present better, which means nothing to you, but seriously, thanks.)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love to the Ridiculous Polls, leave a comment!