Indie Band Names... their pet???!


man with guitar and dog
Originally uploaded by steve_latimer
This is a spin on my usual polls about the best indie band name. Now it's the best indie band pet name!
What is the best name that an indie band member would name their pet? (These could also be the names of race-horses I suppose...)
Galaxy
Peter Gabriel
Vibrant Fur
Charlie Brown's Christmas
Death Cab For Kitty
Doghouse Resident
The Fido Experiment
George Mason


This was entirely inspired by a weird Google search that brought someone to my blog. They searched for "Indie pet names," and I couldn't figure out what they were looking for exactly. Hope they found it! I can't really sleep, hence the poll in the wee hours of Christmas morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love to the Ridiculous Polls, leave a comment!