I'm a finisher. YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!


Khas Minang Surya
Originally uploaded by Farl
Most people breakdown into two different types of eaters when presented with a plate of various foods. Samplers (who eat a little of this, then a little of that) and finishers (who eat one thing at a time until it's gone, and then move on to the next). Which are you?
I'm a sampler. Mix it up, baby!
I'm a finisher. These things don't mix!
I really don't know...
Other
Please Specify:

I'm mostly a finisher, but sometimes I sample. I'm curious to see if there are other styles that people have observed. ...This has all made me kinda hungry. I've also noticed that many finishers like to keep their different kinds of foods from touching each other. (The picture above is perfect for these people.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love to the Ridiculous Polls, leave a comment!